If you are going to travel to Orlando on vacation, considering staying at Cocokey Resort and Water Park in Orlando Florida. My family loves staying here because not only do you get the benefits of having a water park right outside your hotel room, it is also in a prime location that makes touring Orlando very convenient.
You need to stay at Cocokey Resort and Water Park Orlando because it is a perfect family resort destination that combines a hotel with a water park that is centrally located in the theme park capital of Orlando.
My Related Hotel Articles:
Why You Need To Stay At Cocokey Resort And Water Park Orlando
Cocokey Resort and Water Park Orlando is one of the greatest family resorts and water parks in the country. It is a one-of-a-kind hotel perfect for families. The adjoining water park makes for perfect vacations and staycations alike. The 54,000 square foot outdoor water park is sure to be the thrill of the year, so plan a visit to the resort today.
You get more than water slides here. The hotel boasts spacious rooms and you have anything you need within reach. Dine at one of three restaurants: Tradewinds restaurant, Callaloo Grille, or the always lively Wet Roosters Tiki Bar.
Don’t worry about things you may have forgotten. There is an on-site convenience store to help you out. Open from 7am, to 9pm, the store has what you need, when you need it. The hotel also provides an outdoor heated pool with hot tub, a fitness center, business center, and laundry facilities.
All rooms come equipped with amenities to make your stay comfortable.
- Bathtub with shower
- Iron and ironing board
- 37” flat screen TV
- Vanity desk
- Mini refrigerator
- Digital safe
Rooms with a pool view or water park view are available upon special request for an additional price. You can also request rooms with a Shower/Hot Tub option for additional cost. Studio rooms are also available with a sitting area in addition to the bedroom area. Family rooms accommodate up to 5 with two adjoining bedrooms, each room having two beds.
The Cocokey Resort and Water Park Orlando is perfect for group events and outings. The facilities accommodate large groups comfortably and make check-in effortless.
There is always plenty to do and packages are available to give discounts for large groups. Staff in both the hotel and water park are friendly, helpful, and courteous. The food and service is always great and there is never a shortage of fun.
My Related Hotel Articles:
Cocokey Water Park
The water park and slides are perfect for families. All ages can have fun here. Even the younger members of your family. Children under 36 inches tall get free entry and have a special lagoon to play in all for themselves. There are miniature fountains and slides so they can have their own adventures.
The outdoor water park is covered by a canopy giving you the best of both worlds. There are fourteen amazing slides and rides, each with its own thrill value. There is guaranteed never to be a dull moment. But, if you do need a break, head over to the huge arcade for some gaming fun.
Safety is a priority of the facility and trained and nationally accredited lifeguards are posted on duty during operating hours. Complimentary Coast Guard-Approved life jackets are also available for any swimmer that needs a little extra help.
Where Is Cocokey Resort And Water Park Located In Orlando
Cocokey Resort and Water Park is located at 7400 International Drive in Orlando Florida. As a Universal Partner Hotel, you can enjoy easy shuttle access to both Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld. You can also take a I-Ride Trolley through the shops and attractions along International Drive.
Directions to the Cocokey Resort and Water Park Orlando is available on the company website and will vary depending on where you are traveling from. The park and resort are easy to get to from any starting point.
The resort is near several Orlando attractions. Your visit can either center around the resort, or you can make time to check out the following:
- Universal Orlando Resort (Universal Studios, Universal City Walk, Volcano Bay, and Islands of Adventure)
My Related Universal Hotel Article:
- Busch Gardens offers more amusement and fun and is one of the largest zoological attractions in the world.
- Orange County Convention Center always has something fun going on. Check ahead to see what exhibitions and shows may be going on when you are in town.
- The Holy Land Experience is a Christian-based theme park offering you a fun look at the architecture and ancient styles of Jerusalem.
- The Orlando Eye is a one-of-a-kind 400-foot observation wheel that lets you see the city from a whole new view.
- Orlando Aquarium is not far away in case you need a fix of fish and all things aquatic. After swimming like a fish for a day or two, it may be fun to spend time with the real thing.
- The Crayola Experience lets your family create and enjoy the wonderful and colorful world of crayons.
- The Orlando Premium Outlets have all the shopping you could want and even better prices.
Cocokey Water Park Hours and Prices
Park hours vary by season and day of the week.
- Fridays and Saturdays through the year the park is open from 11am to 9pm
- Summer months (June-August) the park is open from 11am to 9pm
- January and February has shorter operating hours between 11am and 5pm
- All other months have operating hours between 11am and 7pm
Hours of operation may change depending on weather and holidays. It is best to contact the park directly to get hours for your visit.
Cocokey Resort and Water Park Orlando gives discounted tickets to the water park when you stay at the resort. You can save up to $119 per day when you play and stay at Cocokey.
There are additional discounts for group travels. Cocokey welcomes youth groups, corporate events, and family reunions. Group Travel benefits include:
- Dedicated group check in area so there is no waiting
- On-site motor coach parking
- Room block available for 10+ rooms
- Private 5,000 square foot multipurpose room for any events
- Grab n’ Go dining at Coco’s Pizzeria and Gator’s Convenience store
- Special menus for groups 10 or more
Cocokey Orlando Reviews
Thousands stay at this exciting destination every year. They pride themselves on excellent customer service, great deals, and family fun. Visitors leave satisfied and happy to return anytime.
One of the drawbacks to the hotel is that some rooms are newer than others. The older ones are very simple, but still very clean and hospitable. Most people try to book newer rooms, so if you book your holiday late, chances are you will get an older room.